Community Business College.
Terms of Service:
Community Business College Agreement ("Agreement"):
The terms and conditions set forth herein constitute the full and complete Agreement between You, Your heirs, agents, successors and assigns ("You" or "Your") and Community Business College . ("CBC"). Your agreement to be bound by the terms contained herein is acknowledged by Your use of the CBC Web Site and/or any CBC software, service, or product made available to You.
This Agreement as well as any additional CBC policies, together with all modifications thereto, constitutes the complete and exclusive agreement between You and CBC concerning Your use of CBC ‘s products and/or services. The terms contained in this Agreement supersede and replace any other agreement or negotiation between You and CBC whether oral, written or otherwise including any statements made by any representative of CrystalTech at any time.
By purchasing and/or using Community Business College’s goods and/or services, You acknowledge that You have read, understood, and agree to be bound by all terms and conditions of this Agreement and any other policies or agreements made part of this Agreement by reference, as well as any new, different or additional terms, modifications, conditions or policies which CBC may establish and/or revise at any time, and any agreements that CBC is currently bound by or will be bound by in the future.
You agree that CBC may modify this Agreement from time to time. You agree to be bound by any changes CBC may make to this Agreement as of the date in which such changes are made. You agree that CBC shall not be bound by any representations made by third parties who You may use to purchase goods and/or services offered by CBC.
PAYMENT OF FEES
Payment shall be made to CBC in U.S. dollars only. Payments are due upon account activation and future account renewal, and may be made through the use of a valid credit card, personal/business check or money order.
CANCELLATION AND CHANGES
Cancellations of service must be made via telephone (209-529-3648).
Changes to services provided to You must be submitted in writing via telephone (209-529-3648).
CBC is not responsible for Your failure to use the services offered by CBC. You have the right to cancel the services/plans that You have purchased at any time. Therefore, non-use of the services/plans offered DOES NOT constitute a cancellation of said services.
CBC uses third parties to provide its services. Although CBC will provide confidentiality in regards to You and its third parties, You agree to hold CBC harmless for any actions performed by its third parties.
You shall agree to the following:
- You agree that You will not violate the laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Federal, State or local government.
- You agree not to post any of the following types of content on Your website, nor use Your account in furtherance of any of the following: pornographic, obscene or excessively profane content, gambling, illegal drugs or illegal drug use.
- You agree not to take any action which threatens, encourages or causes any harm to minors of any kind or to perform any activity which is likely to cause such harm or which assists any other person or group in doing so.
- You agree not to take any action which encourages or consists of any threat of harm of any kind to any person or property or assists any other person or group in doing so.
- You agree not to make or attempt any unauthorized access to any CBC website or the website of any CBC customer.
- You agree not to infringe any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
- You agree not to collect or attempt to collect personally identifiable information of any person or entity without their express consent.
Your limited use the services is not subject to lease, sublease or any other sharing or transfer without the specific, express consent of CBC. You may not make.
- You agree at all times to comply with all International, Federal, State and local laws including those related to content, copyright, and trademark including but not limited to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA").
- You agree that CBC will make the sole determination whether this policy has been violated. This policy may be amended by CBC at any time without notice to You by posting the new policy in this location. Such new policy shall become effective immediately upon such posting for all accounts. It shall be Your obligation to check this page regularly for updates to this policy.
OWNERSHIP OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
CBC owns all rights, titles and interests in CBC ‘s intellectual property, including but not limited to: trade names, service marks, inventions, copyrights, trade secrets, patents and know-how relating to the design, function or operation of plans and of the hardware and software systems and resources necessary to provide the individual service elements of which they consist. This agreement does not constitute a license to You to use CBC's trade names or service marks. Your use of any intellectual property rights and/or Proprietary Information mentioned in this Agreement or otherwise owned or licensed by CBC is limited to.
Your Shopping Cart is Empty